Island hopping in Cebu is a popular activity with lots of tourist both locals and foreigns alike doing the said activity. Islands you could possibly include for your island hopping in Cebu are Nalusuan Island, Pandanon Island, Caohagan Island, Hilutungan Island and Sandbar. There’s a lot more islands to include but these are the ones that is famous or popular.
Things to remember during the tour:
- Always listen to your guide or boatman, they know a lot more than you do.
- Pack light things. Don’t bring all of your things, just bring all the necessary stuffs like;
- Lots of bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Extra clothes
- Swim wear (rash guards or any swimming attire)
- Life vest and snorkel set (if you don’t have, you can rent one just ask the boatmen)
- Never stray away from your group
- Don’t throw your trashes anywhere, please keep it to your bag or pockets and throw it once you saw a trash bin elsewhere.
Island you could visit:
There’s a lot of islands you could possibly visit for your island hopping in Cebu adventure but if you are doing the said activity for just a day, the islands you could possibly visit is limited to 3 or 4 islands.
- Caohagan Island
- Hilutungan Island
- Nalusuan Island
- Olango Island
- Pandanon Island
- Sand Bar
- San Vicente Island
- Sulpa Islet
If you are going for an island hopping and you don’t want to book for it with the help of a tour agency in the City, doing it yourself is possible just look online for a guide on what to do.